1. Why is the Hebrew University logo backwards as seen here, but not the Star of David?
2. Who is the person named on this sign, why is he honored at the Hebrew University, and where is the sign located?
3. Where on campus can you find giant banana leaves and fruits, all year round?
4. Why did this hoopoe, Israel’s national bird, not fly off when the photographer approached very close to take this picture?
5. What signs of life can be seen in these pavement stones near the entrance to the Canada Building?
6. If you are a student at this university, you probably walk past this image of the sun several times each week. Where is it located?
7. Where on campus can you see a display of minerals with beautiful colors and forms, and other remarkable earth objects?
8. Where is the biggest hole on campus. Note: This question was written in August, 2014?
9. Where is the largest piece of solid wood on campus and probably the largest anywhere in Israel?
10. Many trees on campus lean in the same direction. In which compass direction? Why that direction?