1. Chaim Weizmann is here honored by the naming of the main entrance plaza of this campus. What was his connection to the Hebrew University?
2. What is this sculpted face looking at up close? Where on the campus is this sculpture located? Who is the sculptor?
3. What’s “wrong” with this leaf? Why all the spots? Is the leaf diseased? Will the person holding it catch the disease?
4. Most buildings on campus are rectangular, consistent with the International Style that characterizes the architecture. However, four campus buildings have a round, or partially round perimeter. Which four?
5. Where and why is the name Netanyahu inscribed on a sign on this campus?
6. Who sits on campus, all day every day, rain or shine, and watches this view?
7. Where is this sculpture located? Why there?
8. Where on this campus is one of the world’s largest collections of hand drawn and printed maps of Israel and Jerusalem, from the 15th century onward, 8,000 maps in all, plus much related material?
9. What medicine is made from a chemical first extracted from the leaves and bark of this kind of tree? On campus, this tree shades a corner of the pool at the main entrance to campus.
10. What and where on campus is this?